Wednesday 14 October 2015

Frozen hearts






There's so much I love about this outfit. For starters, I got to wear this red cardigan I bought a while back in Barcelona and somehow never wore. It's cold here in Ireland and the little cardi is flimsy and low cut. But it's so pretty. I need to find more ways to wear it. Then the dress underneath. It's from my favourite shop in Dublin, called Carousel. It has lots of vintage-inspired and real vintage clothes. There's hardly ever anything there than I don't like. They don't stock this dress anymore, but have a look anyway, they have so many more gorgeous things. They always fit perfectly and they're super comfortable. And my little necklace. I LOVE it. My friend Karen got it for me, and she got one for herself too, so we can play at being twins. The hat is hers too. I need to increase my hat collection. So far it amounts to one, purple and sparkly. Not very versatile. 

My kind neighbour saw her taking photos of me and he offered to take a photo of us together, so here she is. Maybe this will encourage her to start a blog of her own:)

Details:
Cardigan ~ Tiralahilacha
Dress ~ Carousel 
Hat ~  Primark/Penneys
Necklace ~ present (from Primark too, I think)


6 comments:

  1. O mamma.....!!! Uimmena...Senza parole!!! Eccezionale, fantastico, meraviglioso, incantevole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. That cardigan pulls everything together. <3 Love your hat!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I do need to get me a hat like that. Or any hat!

      Delete
  3. Nice colour combo. Would love to see what it would look like with a slim belt over the cardigan - cinching it in a little at the waist. Maybe in a clashing colour, purple or even magenta could be fun! That could be matched with your shoes or hat (even the purple sparkly one!). x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that could work. I never wear belts over cardigans but I will try it. Not sure about the sparkly hat with that though :P

      Delete