Thursday 29 October 2015

Park life




















This was the first outing for this dress, found second-hand in a market in Smithfield. It wasn't the perfect day that it seems. It was drizzly and cold most of the time and now as a result I am nursing the first cold of the season. But we did catch a bit of ephemeral sun in the end. For, like, 10 minutes. Still, this park, the Iveagh Gardens in Dublin, is beautiful and there was hardly anyone there (I wonder why) so I can't complain. 

This time the photos are taken by the amazing Marta Starosta, who is a proper photographer and everything. And it shows. It was really hard to choose from the many wonderful photos she took. One day I will buy myself a proper camera and learn how to take photos by myself. In the meantime, I rely on the kindness of friends.

I love this outfit and the clashes of colours, but now that I think about it, everything is either second-hand, borrowed or I've had it for a long time. Sorry.

Details:

Dress ~ second-hand (Topshop)
Cardigan ~ Benetton (old)
Hat ~ from the same market I bought the dress, borrowed from my friend Karen.
Bag ~ Carousel (also a long time ago)
Necklace ~ Carousel (same as above)
Boots ~ Clarks (old)
Coat ~ second-hand (H&M)

2 comments: