Thursday 22 October 2015

Never too early for Christmas jumpers


Hey, if it's chilly out and you have a cozy Christmas jumper, why wait until Christmas when everyone else is wearing theirs, right?

We snapped this with Karen real quick before heading for Mexican dinner in town. I'm a poster child for Penneys again, but I have to stock up on their stuff before I leave, me thinks.

Details:
Jumper: Penneys/Primark (they forgot to put this up on the web, but it's definitely still in the shops)
Hat: Borrowed from Karen, also from Penneys/Primark
Shoes: bought in Barcelona yonks ago

4 comments:

  1. Hold the phone! Everybody stfu, because I need to concentrate on that sweater. Omfg. <3 Best sweater ever! :DDD

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah I knooow. And it's so comfy, I bought it several sizes bigger on purpose. I have another one from the same shop that's just as nice, I have to take photos with that too :)

      Delete