Tuesday 6 October 2015

Tribal cardigan


This cardigan is my latest favourite thrifty find so it's fitting I would start with this outfit. I had seen it on a The Sartorialist but I only realised it was the same cardi later, I only thought it was really pretty and comfy and only 7 quid. I wore it with a black tank top underneath, denim shorts, tights and leather boots.

Details: 
Cardigan: Thrifted but you can get it here.
Shorts: Forever 21
Tights: Forever 21
Boots: Clarks from a couple of years ago
Globe necklace: Rua


4 comments:

  1. That sweater is perfect. <3 I love the colors and patterns. Beautiful autumn ensemble! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment for me, too! Much appreciated!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Anna <3
      and for stopping by too, you're my first commenter on this blog, whoohooo
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the cardigan. Great shape and textures!

    ReplyDelete