Tuesday 6 October 2015

Welcome

Hi there, welcome to my little blog. It's called mint buttons because I like buttons and I like mint-coloured things. I like a lot of other things too, but I thought two things would be enough for a title.
Here I'm going to blog about the stuff I wear. I'm into vintage-y things, dresses, shirts, peter pan collars and pleated skirts. I love Modcloth and the Dainty Squid and I consider them my go-to style.
Here is my Pinterest board with all of the outfits I would love to wear.

I'm also into books and I review them sometimes here.

And this is my Tumblr where I fangirl about sci-fi shows and hot, ass-kicking women, with some art and animals thrown in too.

Finally, I like to draw and paint and I sell some my stuff on RedBubble and Society6.

Have fun and I hope you enjoy my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment